Here's the Menu:
Whether we love to cook or not, for many of us, dinnertime is the most stressful time of day. This workshop is designed to reduce that stress and help you get healthy meals on the table in minutes. Plus, making dinner is more fun with friends!
There are two options:
1) Come assemble 10 meals for your freezer with me! Each meal serves 4-6 people and breaks down to less than $4.00/serving! That's cheaper than fast food and MUCH healthier.
2) Don't want to make meals? No problem!! If the workshop isn't for you, then come to sample some of Wildtree's amazing products, and fill your pantry with some of the Wildtree must-haves!
Wildtree products are all-natural, organic certified, peanut-free, and are completely free of MSG, GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, additives, preservatives, food dyes.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
1. To make meals: REGISTER HERE. RSVP by MAY 8th.
2. You will get a shopping and prep list sent to your email. You'll shop for your protein and a few additional groceries.
3. You come to the Wildtree Workshop at The Wellness Wheel excited to tackle half a month’s worth of meals while we hang out. All of your oils, blends, marinades, and mixes will be waiting for you, plus bonus ingredients needed to complete your meals!
We'll have some fun and assemble 10 meals in less than 2 hours!
What are we making? See the attached menu. The $78 (plus tax and shipping) cost covers 7 full size Wildtree products. You will use a portion of your ingredients at the workshop and take the remainder home to use in 20+ additional recipes!
**Are you gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, on a paleo diet, or have other dietary restrictions? Contact Kandy Grimes at 816-682-0164 so she can help!!
You can preview the Wildtree products at: www.mywildtree.com/ashleygreeno
Looking forward to seeing you!